Alcohol and Gaming Regulation and Public Protection Act, 1996, SO 1996, c 26, Sch – The act which creates the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario and charges it with administering the Liquor Licence Act, the Gaming Control Act, and the Wine Content and Labelling Act, among other duties.
- Assignment of Powers and Duties – Liquor Control Act, Regulation 717 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990, O Reg 141/01
- Beer and Wine Tax, O Reg 257/10
- Prescribed Legislation: Monetary Penalties Under Section 14.1 of the Act, O Reg 282/07
Liquor Control Act
Liquor Licence Act — The act governing the licencing of liquor sales and other matters relating to the sale of liquor in Ontario. This act includes provisions governing “ferment on premise facilities”, setting the drinking age at 19, prohibiting drinking in public, public intoxication, setting regulations for advertising liquor, and other matters.
- Ferment on Premise Facilities, O Reg 58/00
- General, RRO 1990, Reg 718
- Licences to Sell Liquor, RRO 1990, Reg 719
- Manufacturers’ Licences, RRO 1990, Reg 720
- Possession Of Liquor In Certain Parks And Conservation Areas, O Reg 70/09
- Possession of Liquor in Provincial Parks, RRO 1990, Reg 723
- Prescribed Regulations under Subsections 19 (14) and 34.1 (1) and Section 48 of the Act, O Reg 783/94
- Special Occasion Permits, O Reg 389/91